how to Enroll for Seminars,
Classes & Workshops
- Enroll by calling the Seymour Center (919) - 968 - 2070 during business hours or going to the front desk.
- Seminars have nearly-unlimited enrollment. They are held in the Auditorium or a large classroom.
- Workshops & Class enrollments are limited to 9 students for each class.
- Students are enrolled as applications with checks are made at the Seymour Center or received by mail.
- If a class is full, do not send a check. You will be added to the wait list.
- If you are moved from the wait list and enrolled, bring you personal check on the first day of class.